Friday, March 20, 2009

Blake/Wordsworth/Coleridge/Romanticism

1. I do agree to a certain extent. We need to take both into consideration when making decisions. But sometimes our heart can lead us astray, and sometimes we need to listen to it over reason. It just depends and I think that both aspects need to be contemplated on before a final decision is reached.

2. They represent the two sides of the human heart. The innocence at one point in everyone's life, and eventually the experience of the world which taints everyone in some way.

3. Yes, I agree.

4. I don't have wild and exotic dreams. I actually don't dream very much. I had a dream that I was being chased down with my sister by a killer in a strange small town when I had a fever last week. We hid in one of those playground sets with a ton of little plastic balls.

No comments: